Thursday, January 7, 2016

January Sunday School: The Godhead - How can studying the scriptures help me learn about Heavenly Father (and Jesus Christ)?

 
Teaching tip
I also typed each name in a box at the top of each page of cardstock to make the booklet.  The one pictured below is my personal booklet.  I alphabetized the names and have done several myself.  I still have more to do.  It has been a fun study project!  I kind of have scripture studying ADD.  I like to jump from project to project.  It takes me years to finish them all. :)

The front is a 5x7 cardstock picture of the Savior.  They can be ordered through the Distribution Center online at lds.catalog.org.  They are fairly inexpensive, I think they were around 10 cents each the last time I ordered them.The names are listed on one page and glued onto the back of the picture.
The inside study pages are left blank at the top.  The user can write which name they are studying for each page in the box.
The whole thing is put together with comb binding. 

No comments: